Thursday, September 27, 2012

Top 5: Face Products

One of the biggest things that I am always looking for are the best products to use on my face. I don’t always use some of these products religiously, but I think all of them can help. I am a big believer of just washing your face with anything at least once a day. I think that you have to wash your face at the end of the day to get all the bacteria out of your pores. In my opinion these are some of the top products to clean your face with. My favorite brand is Neutrogena, just because I find that it works the best on my skin.   
1.      Face wash:
I think that you need to have a good face wash above anything else. People can have totally different opinions on products that they like, which I think is so great. Then you can get tips and brands from people to try out. My favorite face wash is the Neutrogena oil- free acne wash. I like this one because a) it has a fruity pink grapefruit scent, b) it seems to keep my face clean, and c) I can feel the salicylic acid working on my skin.

2.      Make up remover wipes:
The most important thing for any girl’s beauty regimen is taking her make-up off at the end of the night. Without taking off your make-up girls get the entire gunk left by the make-up seeped into the pores, which will start to cause blackheads.  My favorite make-up remover is Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - 25 Count. I think that those wipes really clean off all the make-up on your skin.
 
3.      Moisturizer:
Moisturizer is important because that keeps your skin from drying out and getting dry patches.  When you get dry patches on your face it makes it very hard to put on make- up because your make-up will start to get flakey. The best moisturizer that I have found is Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15– Sensitive. It is just very soft and hydrates my skin really well.
4.      Exfoliator:

These can be key when you’re starting to break out because the microbeads help to scrub off the breakouts. The salicylic acid is the major component in face products to help fight off acne. My favorite exfoliator/ scrub that I use is Neutrogena pink grapefruit foaming scrub.
5.      Toner:
It is designed to cleanse the skin and help with the clear appearance of pores. The strongest form of toner is an astringent. The astringent is a good thing to have along with a mild toner or face wash because astringents can help to clear up acne I find as well. A good toner that I use is Simple Soothing Facial Toner. This toner is a soft and clean feeling one.


No comments:

Post a Comment