Thursday, September 27, 2012

Top 5: Boots

With the falls season fast approaching I thought I would be a smart idea to make my next segment about boots. Everyone has at least one kid of boots or if you have more than one you have a favorite. These seem like the top boots that everyone either has or wants to wear.

1.   Combat boots:
The new trend that everyone is wearing around is combat boots. You can pair these boots with a cute, girly dress to make it rocker chic. Or you can pair it with basic skinny jeans and your favorite tee shirt to add a cool twist to a classic style.
 
      2.   Knee- High (Equestrian) boots:
This is one of those styles that we have seen celebs doing forever it seems. They (or their stylist) know just the right outfit to make these boots look so cool and expensive. I have a pair of this kind that I got from Nordstrom last winter. I love them to death. Comfiest pair of boots out there I think aside from UGGS of course. My favorite way to wear them is just with my dark wash skinny jeans and a nice shirt.
 
3.   Rain boots:
With fall comes the rain. All around school I notice people bringing back the rain boots. I remember when we used to wear them when we all were little kids and had them in the brightest colors. We thought we were so cool back then turns out we were. It was fun to wear them when we're little and now it's the trend to wear the rain boots. I would recommend these types of boots with a skinnier pant (preferably jeans) and a scarf with a simple shirt underneath the scarf.
 
    4.   UGG boots:
Every girl and even some boys have a pair of these shoes. They are the comfiest and softest boots imaginable. I don’t know how someone thought to make slipper boots cool, but they did. I have 3 pairs of different uggs I think. Some many people can wear these boots, purely based on the comfort of them. Uggs come in so many different colors and styles that any shoes their company makes is awesome. I pretty much wear mine with any type of pant that I have. The best way I think though is putting them with a skinny jean or someway you can show them off.
 
5.   Cowboy boots:
      Want to know a good way to express the country side in you? Just add a pair of cowboy boots to your wardrobe. These boots are obviously very popular in the south, but my school has a big country music following. That group of people loves to show off that side of them. Most of the girls like to do that by wearing cowboy boots when they can. I think the easiest way to wear the boots is by showing them off with a cute, frilly dress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment