Friday, September 14, 2012

Back to School


"Go to school looking like you! Feel comfortable, confident, and happy." ~ Betsy Johnson
If your a little late to the game we are all back in school at this point and it is all about the fashion. There are new classes, new friends to make, and new clothes to buy. Sometimes having a right look at the start of school can say a lot. It might give you the confidence to make a new friend or be the brightest student in the classroom. There are some key pieces that you should try to incorporate into your start of school wardrobe. Some of those major pieces are: a long- sleeved tee, jeans of course, oxford shoes,  a rucksack backpack (trend alert!), a fall dress, slouchy cardigan, a skirt, and everyone needs their favorite pair of sneakers with them to start the new year.

There are a few celebrity back to school/ fall trends going on. For example, some of the styles are mixing patterns,denim on denim, bright denim pants, boyfriend blazer, and lace tops. Those are some realistic ways you can stay on trend and keep up with the celebrities looks. So many of these clothes can be timeless or worn at any season. Some celebrities that you'll see rocking these style trends are Emma Watson, Victoria Justice, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Ashley Benson from Pretty Little Liars. A lot of what they wear can be made affordable, so that we don't have to spend a fortune on back to school shopping. Personally, a few of my most go to pieces in my closet are scarves, a cute dress, great pair of sweats and a slouchy blouse. I love scarves during the fall because they are a cute way to look comfy. I think a couple dresses are great to always have in your closet for those last nice weather days of fall. How comfortable something is is very high on my list of priorities when it comes to early morning school days. At the end of the day just remember this, "Fashions fade, style is eternal."~ Yves Saint-Laurent

3 comments:

  1. I like the quote that you put in the beginning of this post by Betsy Johnson :) also my favorite trend this year is the bright denim pants and lace tops. I really like your blog and the fashion that is mentioned in this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quote at the end. It really concludes the blog. I also have my "go-to" clothing in my closet, too. Comfy dresses are my favorite, even though I don't have very many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some really great tips! I love that you can wear something affordable and still look adorable! Great job so far! :D

    ReplyDelete