Friday, September 21, 2012

Top 5: Makeup

Every week from now on I will be posting things that I think are the top 5of each fashion category. For example, this week I will be blogging about mytop 5 essential makeup products in the morning. Every morning before school Iam so rushed with only a short amount of time to get ready. I still like tolook cute for school, but I need my rest. I choose to get ready in like 30minutes for school while other girls I’m sure spend like an hour getting readyor longer.

1.      Clinique Even Better: The best product that I can recommendfor foundation is Clinique Even Better Foundation. The foundation goes on sosilky soft. It matches with your skin tone no matter what because they have somany shades. I have tried a lot of different brands of foundation and this oneby far is my favorite. It is very easy to apply to your face or wherever. I usea brush, but you could use your finger or anything.

2.     Lash Blast Length: This Covergirl mascara is thebest. I use a variety of mascaras on my face eyes sometimes at the same time. Ialways start with this one first because it lengthens your eyelashes a lot and declumpsthem I find. I use the water resistant one in this pretty yellow container.

3.     Dior Concealer: One of my beauty treats that I spoilmyself with is the Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen. I absolutely love this concealerbecause it covers up my blemishes and also brightens it at the same time. This isa good product for people with dark circles, like me, because the concealer coversthem right up and brightens up the circles.  
4.   LiquilineBlast: This is another Covergirl product that is amazing. It istheir eyeliner, which is like liquid eyeliner in a pencil stick. The product isingenious and I own like four different shades of it because I love it so much.The colors that I have are green, blue, purple, and grey. I use each shade tohelp express my personality. That would be my biggest recommendation is take abold color and try something new to stand out.
      5. Combination Set:This is an idea that I would highly recommend. All you do is go out and buy youfavorite eye makeup palette. I got one for Christmas and I use it just aboutevery morning as my eye shadows. It can hold as much makeup as you feel youneed and be as expense as you want to make it. I use my combination makeuppalette all the time just because of the variety of colors mine has and the convinceof it being all in one.

4 comments:

  1. I love reading makeup reviews and yours are great! I've tried some clinique products but since they can be a bit pricey it's nice to know which ones actually work. I'd love to try the eyeliner! Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your most recent post because I think makeup is fun and intereating. good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rachel this is really helpful! I too love lash blast mascara, but try the one in the orange container. I have found that it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have never tried any of these. bare minerals works good too. and i tend to lean towards water proof mascara just because i think it looks better but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete