Friday, October 5, 2012

Top 5: Jewelry

One of my favorite things that I like to include on all of my outfits is accessories. For example, I have to have some length of necklace on me at all time. Ever since I got my second hole pierced on both of my ears I had to get the new one pierced with a stud earring, so that has been my big thing with earrings lately. I just think that you need various kinds of accessories to really express yourself.

1.       Bracelets:
I love charm bracelets the best. I have one Camilia charm bracelets and I love all the things I can do with it.  I have probably 10 or 12 beads on there now and only need 5 more to fill it up. It has all these different beads on it that I think help to define who I am. The bracelet sort of tells a story about me in a way. I really like casual bracelets that you can just slide on that don’t require a lot of clasps. I usually think that those kinds are cuter anyway.

                                                     2.       Necklaces:
I like necklaces of all sizes. The only kind that I don’t like at all is choker necklaces. Some of my favorite necklaces are pendant necklaces because I don’t like things that are too flashy. Those kinds of necklaces are simple, easy, and quick to throw on. The trend for necklaces now is the big collar necklaces that are massive and make a statement. They are not my favorite kind personally to wear, but I think they are really cool by themselves.

3.       Earrings:
Earrings are by far my favorite thing to wear every day. No matter what is going in the mornings I make a point to grab some. I have really been into studs lately because after I got my second piercing I had to wear studs in my second holes. Also, for my job I can only wear studs in my ears if I want to wear any earrings at all. I really like silver medium- sized hoop earrings too, very classic pieces.

       4.       Rings:
Rings can mean a lot of different things. Say a boyfriend gives one to a girlfriends it could be very interesting because they’re not sure what it fully means. If 2 friends give them to each other it could be friendship rings, which are a little cute and corny. Rings are great little things that you can just keep stacking on fingers.

5.       Watches:
So many people like to wear watches because of the functionality they provide. For example, if you’re in class and can’t pull out your cell phone a watch is a great way to check the time. Companies even make really cute watches that function well, so you won’t have to be embarrassed about wearing one since they are a little old school. But I think that watches are starting to make a comeback with the new generation over having cell phones out all the time. I would really recommend getting some kind of fabulous watch to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment